Are vein treatments covered by insurance? It depends. A lot of people opt to skip going to the doctor when dealing with a vein issue…
Meet Peter Mikhail, MD FACS
- Vein Specialist and Vascular Surgeon
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- FL State Medical License Active through 2018
- Published author on thoracic surgery and cardiovascular procedures.
We Specialize in
So...What About Those Veins!!
If you are among the over 80 million Americans suffering from spider veins and varicose veins, Peter Mikhail and the expert staff at his New Port Richey & Tampa Vein Center can help you get rid of those unsightly veins. We provide state-of the-art varicose vein treatment systems and vascular lasers to provide individualized treatments for conditions ranging from complicated cases of chronic venous insufficiency to simple effective solutions for leg and face spider veins.
Love Your Legs Again Get a FREE Vein Screening
Why Choose Our Vein Center
- We have a board-certified physician and phlebologist on staff who will evaluate your condition, history, and symptoms, and individualize a plan for you.
- We specialize in minimally-invasive procedures, including endovenous ablation, sclerotherapy, microphlebectomy, and compression therapy.
- We evaluate and treat deep vein thrombosis, venous ulcers, varicose veins, spider veins, and other venous insufficiency conditions.
Fast & Effective Vein Treatments Offered
This minimally-invasive procedure involves radio frequency energy being delivered through a catheter into the diseased vein through a small incision. The energy heats and collapses the veins with unhealthy valves.
Sclerotherapy is a treatment that is used for both varicose veins and spider veins. A chemical solution is injected by a fine needle into the veins. The solution causes the walls of the vein to become irritated, shrink and close off.
Microphlebectomy is a micro-surgical procedure in which varicose veins are removed from the legs. Tiny incisions are made, and through these the varicose veins are removed with a hook-shaped instrument.
A person wears a compressing garment or stockings on his or her legs to prevent the further progression of vein diseases, including varicose veins, spider veins, venous insufficiency and deep vein thrombosis.
Want To Know More About Vein Disease?
In today’s society it is pretty well known the harm that smoking cigarettes can do to the body. Doctors will always recommend their patients quit…